Mark Haster Painting
At Mark Haster Painting Pty Ltd we pride ourselves on friendly service and a quality professional job. We have been operating in the Bundaberg region for over 25 years and are proud that a large percentage of our work is repeat business and referrals from satisfied customers.
Whether you are restoring and painting a Queenslander home, have a new home under construction, need your commercial premises painted or a refresh of your roof we have a professional team of painters & decorators suited to your job.
No job is too big or too small for our professional team. From one bathroom, a garage floor, a whole house or a large shopping centre we are trained and ready to do the job.
We guarantee first class workmanship and are committed to a quality finish. This means proper surface preparation prior to painting and no shortcuts. We do the job properly and professionally every time. We use quality paints and select the right product for your job. Your home and possessions are treated with respect and we leave the jobsite tidy.
You will get a detailed quote for each job which will include all necessary labour, materials, equipment and scaffolding. In most instances this will cover all aspects of the job, however if more work is required we will discuss this with you and get your approval before commencing. We carry all required insurances. Phone or email us to discuss your requirements or arrange a no obligation free quote.
The Managing Director of Mark Haster Painting, Mark Haster, has a wealth of knowledge and experience that will ensure your painting project will be completed on time, within budget and to the highest standard.
The Mark Haster Painting Suite of Services:
Why Choose Mark Haster Painting?
- We are a local family owned business who values our good reputation.
- The majority of our work comes from referrals or repeat business from satisfied clients.
- Within our team we have specialists in commercial, residential, repaint, insurance work and specialist finishes.
- We have the right man for your job.
- We take pride in the quality of every job, small or large.
- We respect your project and treat your possessions with care.
- We leave the jobsite tidy on completion.
- We are always happy to “work in” with your requirements and schedules.
- We are QBCC licensed LIC. 1154666
- We are proud to be members of Master Painters Association of Qld.
- Public liability insurance of $20 million, personal and property insurance for your peace of mind.
- All of our team are fully trained in Workplace Health and Safety procedures.